October 18, 2016 | London, U.K.
LegalGeek hosted the first LawTech Startup Conference of its kind with over 500 attendees from 10 different countries.
Law Made was a speaker and announced its intention to launch a 20M Venture Capital Fund dedicated to Legal Tech.
More information can be found at the LegalGeek Website.
A terrific event which brought together all parts of the ecosystem which included the following highlights:
- A cracking line-up! 30+ amazing guest speakers from around the world – including Finland, France, Holland and the USA!
- Current Champions of the LawTech Startup scene- including practical demos of awesome tech from 40+ LawTech Startups
- Short and Sweet! 20 minute speaker presentations
- Real pitches from live startups in AI and Blockchain and a Startup Alley
- Law for Good! A live hackathon alongside the conference to improve access to justice