Lexpo: the Legal Innovation Event
May 8 and 9, 2017 | Amsterdam, Netherlands
Featuring an Innovative Agenda from some of the best speakers in the global legal services ecosystem, this 2 day event features topics including: Unlocking the exponential growth opportunity presented by AI, emerging technologies and disruptive thinking, Nurturing a Culture of Legal Innovation, Innovation in legal industry among BigLaw, Regional law firms and in-house legal departments and Artificial Intelligence + Law – Hype, Reality, Economics and Plausible Opportunities.
This conference features a who’s who among global experts.
- Prosper in Flat Times: Sell More, Reduce Cost, Improve Service
- Law is a Buyer’s Market: Adapting your Law Firm to a Client-First World
- Building the Exponential Law Firm: AI, emerging technologies and disruptive thinking
- Innovation through Design Thinking
- Building a stronger value proposition
- Building Your Law Firm’s Brand and Reputation Through Social Media
- Chief Innovators Q&A
- How research in AI and Law is automating legal work
- Artificial Intelligence + Law – Hype, Reality, Economics and Plausible Opportunities
More information can be found on the Event Website